Monday, August 6, 2007

The old church

Every Sunday my family use to go to this old church. I never went with them to the church is because every time I go to school I walk pass the church and it spooks me out. It is very spine-chilling and very weird. One day my mom made me go to the old church. I didn’t want to go but I had to. From my house it takes about 3 minutes to get there from my house. When we got there it was very frightening. There were webs everywhere and spiders everywhere. It was only about 8 people their. Church was finished in about 30 minutes. When we were leaving out of the church I forgot my coat. So I went into the church by myself to get my coat. When I went in I heard a supernatural voice. I think I saw a monster. It was the weirdest thing I had ever seen. I acted like I never saw it and went home. Next week I went to church by myself to see the monster. I didn’t think it could be that bad because it was in a church. So I went and I saw it but it still looked unearthly. It turned out to be an old dog.

No comments: